Most desserts can get you fat with too much sugar and cream added to it. Some desserts come with unhealthy ingredients. This Avocado Pudding is completely good for those who are vegetarian or those going with a low-carb diet when some ingredients are substituted. It’s good to have a delightful and yet healthy dessert you can have following a good meal.
- Avocados: Make sure to have ripe ones for a creamy and sweet pudding.
- Lemon juice: This will add a little sour taste to the recipe.’
- Almond milk: Makes this extra cream in texture and taste.
- White sugar: Sweetens the pudding more.
- Salt: Enhances and balances the flavors.
Let’s have some pudding served!
How can you not go with this Avocado Pudding with these easy steps:
- Blend: Blend the avocados,lemon juice, almond milk, sugar, and salt in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Chill: Chill for over an hour then serve.
This can go low-carb:
This Almond Pudding is good for vegetarians but be for those who follow Keto or low-carb diet by substituting high carb ingredients.
- Heavy Cream:Substitute almond milk with this if you are on Keto diet.
- Stevia: Sugar substitute whenever on Keto diet.
How to keep for later?
- On the Fridge: Just put in a container or tumbler and chill. This can last for a day or two. But the texture may be different and dairy may separate.
- Freeze: Put in a container and freeze. This can last for a week. But the texture may be different and dairy may separate.
Avocado PuddingPrint Recipe
- 2 medium to large avocados, ripe
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Blend the avocados,lemon juice, almond milk, sugar, and salt in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for over an hour then serve.