Whether as an appetizer, a quick lunch or a light dinner, this Egg Salad Lettuce Wrap is just perfect to fill up your tummy without getting conscious about your carb intake. Prepare this in minutes and have a delicious and nutritious salad wraps served!
- Boston lettuce: Fresh and crisp wraps.
- Eggs: Main flavor of this wrap.
- Green Onions: Adds fresh and grassy taste.
- Celery: Adds a distinctive grassy aroma and flavor.
- Mayonnaise: Makes the dressing.
- Salt and Pepper: Optional to add.
- Have the boiled eggs, mayo, green onions and celery combined in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Scoop a portion from the mixture and put onto the lettuce leaves then roll each leaves just like a wrap.
Tips and Variations
- Avocado: One of the fruits perfect to pair or add to this dish is avocado with its natural taste.
- Scallion: Adding scallion to this dish heightens the flavor.
- In the fridge: Egg salad can stay in the fridge sealed in an airtight container for 1-3 days only.
- Freeze: You can have this frozen for 1-2 months when not rolled. If you will freeze it, do not wrap them yet in lettuce for leaves can easily lose its texture and crisp when frozen.