Lassi is known to be an Indian drink that has yogurt and sweet taste. This Mango Lassi is a mango-flavored yogurt drink that you can enjoy as a dessert or beverage and comes best when chilled. This yogurt drink is absolutely satisfying and addictive!
- Mangoes: These are great even when raw but gives a better flavor to yogurt drinks.
- Kefir: Fermented milk drink made from kefir grains.
- Yogurt: Also a product of fermentation and gives out a unique taste.
- Cardamome: A spice with intense flavor perfect for this drink.
- Blend: Just have the mangoes peeled and blended using an immersion blender.
- Puree: Pour in the kefir and yogurt. Puree.
- Serve: Add the cardamome to the puree then serve. Chilling for an hour before serving can make a great difference.
Tips and Variations
- Almonds: You can have this without the cardamome. Adding almonds can be great.
- In the fridge: In a mason jar or glass, you can have this on the fridge before consumption or 1-2 more days for the leftovers.
- Freeze: You can have this frozen for 2-3 weeks.
Mango LassiPrint Recipe
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled
- 200 mL kefir
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 dash ground cardamome
- Just have the mangoes peeled and blended using an immersion blender.
- Pour in the kefir and yogurt. Puree.
- Add the cardamome to the puree then serve.