Containing nutrients especially Vitamin C, this Orange-Kiwi Salad offers a lot more benefits aside from this can be a perfect dessert or an appetizer. You can have this prepared in no time and benefit a lot from eating this. You can share this with the whole family of all ages.
- Orange: A powerhouse of nutrition and taste good.
- Kiwi: A tangy and sweet fruit with lots of nutrients.
- Lemon Juice: Sour taste perfect for this salad.
- Sugar: A little bit of sweetness in this dish.
- Arrange: Have the orange and kiwi peeled and sliced into rounds. Place in a bowl alternately overlapping half of the other.
- Flavor: Sprinkle the lemon juice over and dash with sugar.
Tips and Variations
- Strawberry: You can add fresh strawberries on this salad. Just have the leaves removed and cut them in half
- In the fridge: Salads can give us better taste when chilled. Placing this in a glass or metal bowl and leave in the refrigerator for 3-4 days more.
- Freeze: Freezing this salad can help it last long for 4-5 weeks. However, texture might get different when freezing fruits. But taste should go well.
Orange-Kiwi SaladPrint Recipe
- 1 orange
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Have the orange and kiwi peeled and sliced into rounds. Place in a plate alternately overlapping half of the other.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over and dash with sugar.