Your body needs not just water especially if you really are an active person. Especially if you’re active in sports, this Orange Sports Drink can keep your energy up. With the fresh orange juice it has plus some honey added, you surely will be energized.
- Orange: The citrus taste and powerhouse food, this fruit is just amazing.
- Water: Stay hydrated!
- Honey: Energizes you.
- Salt: Making the taste balance.
- Mix: This can be prepared in no time by combining all the ingredients and then stir until well blended.
- Serve: Chill for over an hour to be a refreshing drink.
Tips and Variations
- Mango: You can have mango juice added for more taste. Mango also contains lots of nutrients and can come as juice.
- In the fridge: Just like your other favorite drinks, you can prepare more of this to save time then keep in the refrigerator. This can last up to 4-5 days more.
Orange Sports DrinkPrint Recipe
- 500mL orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 500mL water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt