Poached Salmon is truly healthy with its protein and omega-3 fatty acids. With this easy-cook recipe, you can enjoy your salmon fillet together with your family and friends during a lunch or dinner without being conscious with your diet. Have your skillet ready and experience another delicious fish dish.
- Salmon: Could be eaten raw but is great for this poach recipe with lots of omega-3
- Dry White Wine: Best with white meat.
- Shallot: Makes a tasty addition to this dish.
- Dill: Aromatic seasoning to this food.
- Parsley: Freshy seasoning.
- Black Pepper: Adds a distinctive spice to this food.
- Lemon: Best paired to fish dishes.
- Salt: To taste.
- Season: Season with salt then pour the water, wine, parsley, dill and shallots.
- Simmer: Lay the salmon fillet, cover then bring to simmer.
- Cook: Allow to cook for 5 to 10 minutes as desired but not overcooked.
- Serve: Dash with ground black pepper and serve with lemon slices.
Tips and Variation
- Asparagus: This can be added as a side dish to this poached salmon for more flavor and texture.
- Hollandaise Sauce: One of the creamy sauces perfect to come with this dish.
Poached SalmonPrint Recipe
- 500 g salmon fillets, pin bones removed
- 120 mL dry white wine
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh dill
- 1 sprig of fresh parsley
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Season with salt then pour the water, wine, parsley, dill and shallots.
- Lay the salmon fillet, cover then bring to simmer.
- Allow to cook for 5 to 10 minutes as desired but not overcooked.
- Dash with ground black pepper and serve with lemon slices.