This finger food is just delicious with the potatoes’ natural taste enhanced with some herbs and spices on your kitchen. Could this be with your main course as a side dish or a plate shared to family and friends over snack or chat time.
- Potatoes: The fine and soft texture from the inside and the crisp on the outside makes this better.
- Garlic: Incredibly smells and tastes good.
- Rosemary: The earthy flavor this brings to the recipe.
- Olive Oil: What an aroma it brings1
- Salt and Pepper: The amount is in your control.
- Blanch: Blanch the potato wedges in a boiling water with salt. Drain.
- Toss: Have the rosemary chopped and garlic minced. Toss the wedges with olive oil, rosemary, garlic and a dash of ground black pepper.
- Grill: In a grill rack, place the seasoned wedges then grill for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
Tips and Variations
You can have other spices added to this depending on your preference. Paprika powder can make this a little spicy and onion powder can add to its taste. Decide at the desire of your cravings.
Keeping this in the fridge or freezer removes the crisp but not the flavors. Just place them in a zip-lock bag and refrigerate or freeze. Refrigerating makes this last for 4-6 days while freezing can go as far as 2 months.
Potato Wedges with Rosemary and GarlicPrint Recipe
- 2 potatoes wedges
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch the potato wedges in a boiling water with salt. Drain.
- Have the rosemary chopped and garlic minced.
- Toss the wedges with olive oil, rosemary, garlic and a dash of ground black pepper.
- In a grill rack, place the seasoned wedges then grill for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and crisp.