Side dishes can be healthy too. This Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar recipe is one of the side dishes to be perfectly paired in any types of main dish either red or white meat. The natural taste of asparagus enhanced by some staple spices then grilled gives much more to this side dish
- Asparagus: Gives a distinctive earthly flavor.
- Balsamic Vinegar: Perfect for this dish for its sweetness and acidity combined.
- Olive Oil: Gives an aroma that heightens the dish.
- Salt and Pepper: Is optional to this dish
- Preheat: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season : Oil and season the asparagus with salt. Lay them on a baking tray.
- Roast: Cook the asparagus for 8 minutes or until the color changes. Turn to other sides to cook evenly grill.
- Serve: Drizzle with balsamic vinegar then serve.
Tips and Variations
You can remove the balsamic vinegar from this recipe. It will not affect the other taste this can give.
- In the fridge: You can keep this Roasted Asparagus in the fridge for 7-10 days as long as sealed in a container or wrapped with aluminum foil. However, the texture might be different.
- Freeze: You can actually keep this frozen for 4-6 months by placing in a freezer bag. However is not recommended for its texture will be obviously apart from when newly cooked.
Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic VinegarPrint Recipe
- 20 asparagus, cleaned
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Oil and season the asparagus with salt. Lay them on a baking tray.
- Roast the asparagus for 8 minutes or until the color changes. Turn to other sides to cook evenly grill.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar then serve.