I couldn’t imagine the world without Vanilla Ice Cream. Can’t even name an ice cream brand without a vanilla flavor on the list. Vanilla Ice Cream simply has the flavor that can comes perfect after any meal. Can’t find words to describe and yet is absolutely addictive!
- Vanilla Extract: How magical this flavor is!
- Eggs: Makes the texture of the ice cream.
- Whipping Cream: Makes this dessert creamy.
- Milk: Adds to creaminess and flavor,
- Chill the metal or glass bowls in the fridge.
- Separate the egg yolks from white. Whisk the egg whites until foamy then set aside.
- In another bowl, whipped the cream until foamy.
- Put the sugar in the bowl with egg yolks then mix until fluffy. Pour in the vanilla and milk. Using a spatula, gently blend in the egg whites and whipped cream.
- Freeze for an hour. Whisk again then freeze. Repeat 3 times.
Tips and Variations
- Cookies and Cream: By simply adding Oreo cookies, you can now have cookies and cream.
- Almonds: This makes the crunchy texture in you creamy ice cream.
You can have your vanilla ice cream stay for 1-3 months in the freezer.
Vanilla Ice CreamPrint Recipe
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, separated
- 250 mL whipping cream 35%